Thursday, August 25, 2016

Movies I Watched In July 2016

Titles with nothing before them I watched for the first time.

Titles with ** before them are re-watches.

Titles with # before them I watched with my little siblings.

Descendants of the Sun ~ 2016 ~ 8 eps


Ah!!  This drama just gets better and better!


Leverage ~ 2008 ~ 1 ep


I need to watch more!!!


Full House Take 2 ~ 2012 ~ 6 eps


This is a seriously amusing drama, though the boys would benefit from having their heads knocked together.


The Princess Bride ~ 1987


The Friday/Saturday/Sunday before my birthday, Mom Mel and I were going to rent and watch the 3 Narnia movies.  When we sat down on Friday to watch LLW, Amazon wasn't working, so since we couldn't rent it, we wound up watching this movie.  It was tons of fun and I finally got to hear/see all of those quotes that I see all over!


The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe ~ 2005


We were able to watch this on Saturday night, and WOW!!  It was a treat!  I loved it and it definitely goes on my To Buy list.  The kids are darling.  And Tumnus.  James McAvoy would have made a splendid Fatty Bolger.  Lucy is my favorite.  Her faith and trust are a lesson to us all.


Prince Caspian ~ 2008


I didn't expect to like this movie very much, because I knew that they changed some of the details a lot....but it was amazing too!  And Ben Barnes is just swoon worthy!  ;)  Lucy is still my favorite and I really like how they portrayed the Lucy/Aslan relationship.




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."

      Delete
  2. haha, is Full House a remake from the old Disney show? Either way it looks funny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! So many good shows/movies! The Princess Bride and Narnia are all awesome! Hahaha, Full House Take 2 is totally offbeat and hilarious. And Descendants of the Sun! Epic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Princess Bride is definitely on the re-watch list.

      In Full House Take 2 we just watched the episode that ends with "International Star" showing up.

      Delete