Friday, September 2, 2016

Character Interview ~ Sage ~ He Calls Me Drew

  Today, I have the privilege of interviewing one of my good friend's characters.  She in turn, is interviewing Romolina Spencer, a character based on me from my portal WIP The First Family, over HERE on her blog.

  
 In a race against time, unsuspecting Josephine Wolf is torn form her normal life and forced to team up with her sister, Rachel, and Devon, also known as Sage, a boy she has met only once before. The three of them are pitted against a superior race of beings who will do anything they can to stop the little group from succeeding. With her friend’s identity in question and her sister quickly falling in love with a stranger, Josephine has to face a startling new discovery alone: she may be the key to saving the world. But with this pressure all on her and the time quickly slipping through her fingers, which of the plethora of choices presented at every turn will lead Josephine and her team to victory, and prevent the destruction of the Earth?


Sage, why did you become an Agent?
  Well, honestly, it was mostly a way to get away from home. My parents fight a lot, so all of us kids started our training as soon as possible.

How many siblings do you have? Are they older or younger then you?
  I have five siblings, three older and two younger. I only know Rose, who is two years older than me, and Andrew, who is six or seven years younger than me. The other two older ones are undercover in other countries, and have been since I started my training, the the youngest is three months old.

Is Rose an Agent and were/are your parents Agents?
  Rose is an agent, and both of my parents were agents, that is actually how they met. They’ve been retired for…..eight or so years now? They started fighting after my oldest brother decided to become an agent, and it was effecting their performance, so it was just a matter of time until they were forced to retire.

Did you ever feel guilty when you first befriended Raven, knowing that later she would feel that you had betrayed her?
  If I had gotten this mission two years ago, I would have answered yes. But now, I have become so desensitized to lying to people that I can honestly say no. I did not at all….at the beginning at least.

Have you ever wished could have had a ‘normal’ life?
  When I actually had to push the button that officially collected Phina and Ray? Yes. Absolutely.

How long did it take Phina and Ray to really truly forgive you?
  I think up until I helped them infiltrate the main base. I think that I was mostly forgiven before that, but I was really entirely forgiven then.

When did you first realize that you were falling in love with Raven?
  Well….I’m honestly not sure. At first we were friends, and it hurt a lot to have to betray her, but I wasn’t in love with her. But then after a few weeks……I was. I don’t think that there was a specific time. The first time I knew it for absolutely sure was when Raven was knocked out for so long after saving the world and all. I was afraid she wouldn’t ever wake up.

If you weren’t an Agent, what career would you choose?
  Hmm. I haven’t really thought about it, but I think I might go into police work or be a trainer for police dogs.

What are the most important things in your life?
  The most important things in my life…probably Loki. He’s had my back for years, and I would trust him with my life. Actually, I have done that on occasion.

Who are the most important people in your life?
  Raven, Rose and Andrew. I know, I’m a terrible son for not saying my parents, but I haven’t had contact with them in years.



No comments:

Post a Comment