Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Movies I Watched In September 2016

Titles with nothing before them I watched for the first time.

Titles with ** before them are re-watches.

Titles with # before them I watched with my little siblings.

Full House Take 2 ~ 2012 ~ 6 eps

This drama continues to be absolutely hilarious.  

Cantabile Tomorrow ~ 2014 ~ 4 eps

This was another amusing one.  And the music!!

Back To the Future ~ 1985

Wow!!!  This movie.  Wacky, but funny!!

E.T. the Extra Terrestrial ~ 1982

This one was so sweet!!  And little Drew Barrymore was adorable!!!

An Affair to Remember ~ 1957

I love old movies!!!  Even when they are a bit corny!  Mum and Mel didn't enjoy it very much.


The K2 ~ 2016 ~ 2 eps


 And the drama that we were waiting for!!  It is Ji Chang Wook's newest and we are watching it as it airs.  It started out a bit more thriller-y than I expected, so I didn't know if I would be able to watch it, but it leveled out and I'm loving it!



2 comments:

  1. We watched Back to the Future for the first time this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come stay with you and watch some k-dramas?? lol ;)

    And guess who was tagged in this post? You ;)

    http://keturahskorner.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-blogging-community-tag-encourage.html

    ReplyDelete