Thursday, February 22, 2018

My Beautiful Baby

  Who isn't so little anymore!  I realized this morning while washing the dishes, that I never told everyone on here that I got to keep Rosie!!!!!  I am a very happy dog mamma and she is a rascal, but a sweetheart.  And HUGE!!  3 months and 5 days old and it's like you can see her growing!!


She used to be able to curl up on one of my hands!!

Now the only place she can curl up is my lap, but she's getting too big for that even.


And it takes both hands to cradle her head.

And look at those paws!  They're huge!
Watching her imitate her mother can be rather amusing.

  And at various times in the last month, there were amusing formations in the clouds.

Here is a great big whale. 

AND....ZORRO WAS HERE!!!  I wonder who he was rescuing?



17 comments:

  1. LE GASP - ROSIE IS SO DARN ADORABLE!!!!!

    Catherine

    P.S. Those clouds look really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! That is fabulous. Now I'll get to meet her. *smiles*

    Zorro is great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. But there's a little bit of devil in those angel eyes!

      Delete
  4. Awwwwwww, she's so sweet! Makes me want a puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *clapping*
    YOU GOT TO KEEP ROSIE!! She's sooo cute! (And growing so fast!) That little face!! EEK! I'm so happy for you, Erudessa!!
    Oh, and you're right, those clouds rock. :D
    ~Cordy

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHE'S SO CUTE, OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's learning to not constantly lick people the way her mother does. And she keeps trying to run around the neighborhood with her mother. That's not happening.

      Delete