Monday, March 7, 2016

At The Lunch Table

At the lunch table today, Mom was telling how someone had dropped their phone and it shattered the screen. 

  "He dropped it on the asphalt"...la-de-da-de-da....  I was struggling to keep a straight face because I had heard the 'ass's fault' joke before.

  Then Joni (who hadn't been listening) pipped up, "Who's fault was it?"

  Spiffy replies, "Nobody's.  He dropped it on the asphalt!"

It was too much.  I started choking with laughter and ran to the bathroom where I laughed until I cried.  It was almost as funny as the thought of someone standing in the arctic preaching a sermon to penguins.


5 comments:

  1. Now I'm laughing!!!! LOL!!!! ~Taz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that's hilarious! I'm going to use that XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Something gets broken etc. because it was dropped on the asphalt...."Oh it's the ass's fault!"

      Delete