Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Books I Read In February 2016

Titles that have nothing before them are books that I read for the first time.

Titles with this ** before them, are books that I re-read.

 Titles with # before them, are books that I read out loud to my little siblings.

** Naya Nuki by Kenneth Thomasma
** Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
The Widow of Larkspur Inn by Lawana Blackwell
Tea With Emma by Diane Moody
Mayfair Maiden by Lawana Blackwell
** Water Princess, Fire Prince by Kendra E. Ardnek
**The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis
** A Horse and His Boy by C. S. Lewis
** Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis
Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C. S. Lewis
Her Prairie Knight by B. M. Bower
Sunbridge Girls at Six Star Ranch by Eleanor Porter
The Ranch Girls at Rainbow Lodge by Margaret Vandercook
The Ranch Girl's Pot of Gold by Margaret Vandercook
The Silver Chair by C. S. Lewis
The Last Battle by C. S. Lewis
Two Little Pilgrims Progress by Frances Hodgson Burnett
The Young Vigilantes by Samuel Adams Drake
Rose of Prophecy by Hope Ann
# ** Boy Scouts in the Saddle by Robert Shaler



2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's an impressive list. You're obviously a faster reader than me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I have the time to, I am a pretty fast reader. I think that this months list has less then 6 titles right now.

      Delete