Friday, December 30, 2016

Movies I Watched In November 2016

Titles with nothing before them I watched for the first time.

Titles with ** before them are re-watches.

Titles with # before them I watched with my little siblings.


Full House Take 2 ~ 2012 ~ 7 eps





WOWO!!  They are FINALLY talking to each other!  And Go Dong!  Love that boy!  And oh my goodness, there is heartache ahead for our boys!


Leverage ~ 2 eps



Oh this is a good show!  Hardison and Parker are still my favorites, but the others three are magnificent too!



The K2 ~ 2016 ~ 4 eps






Well, so far it's a good drama.  Well for one thing it's Ji Chang Wook.


** Star Trek~ The Original Series
Galileo Seven & The Trouble With Tribbles 






 Oh how I love this crew!  We watched The Trouble with Tribbles as a family for Thanksgiving Day movie night.  It was the first time the little kids had seen any ST and they absolutely adored it.  I think it was my 3rd time watching this ep.  I love it!  And Galileo Seven and "You are a very stubborn man Mr. Spock!"  "Yes, Captain."


** The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe ~ 2006




Netflix got this movie, so I sat down and re-watched it one Friday night.  James McAvoy is great!  HE makes the perfect Mr. Tumnus and I love the way he (James) interacts with Georgie.  Melody and I think that, had they included Fattly Bolger in the movies, James McAvoy should have played him.  He would have made a perfect Hobbit.


No comments:

Post a Comment