Monday, November 16, 2015

A Princess For Christmas ~ 2011

Another lovely Christmas movie!!  Mom and I watched it on I don't remember what night.  It is pretty cheesy, but Katie McGrath makes it tolerable.


I missed Hallmark's 2011 movie, A Princess for Christmas. Hopefully, I'll get to see it one day soon. #hallmark #Christmas #princesses:

It is Christmas and a rough time for Jules Daly (Katie McGrath) and her nephew and niece.  The kids parents died a year ago, Jules has just lost her job, the nanny has quit, Milo (her nephew) snuck out and stole a video game that has a high rating and Jules is at her wits end.  Then Paisley Winterbottom arrives with an invitation for the whole family to spend Christmas at Castlebury Hall....with the children's Grandfather who disowned their father for marrying their mother.


Main Characters

Jules Daly ~ Heroine

 :
Actress: Katie McGrath


Ashton Huntingdon ~ Hero

A Princess For Christmas:
Actor: Sam Heughan


 Lady Arabella ~ Villainess

A Princess For Christmas ~ Lady Arabella:
Actress: Charlotte Salt



Minor Characters

Grandpa Huntingdon/The Duke of Castlebury

A Princess For Christmas ~ The Duke:
Actor; Roger Moore


Milo Huntingdon

A Princess For Christmas ~ Milo:
Actor: Travis Turner


Maddie Huntingdon

 :
Talk about adorable!  Actress: Leilah de Meza


Paisley Winterbottom ~ Butler of Castlebury Hall

A Princess For Christmas ~ Paisley Winterbottom:
I adore Paisley!  Actor: Miles Richardson


And the Staff

Mrs. Birch ~ Head Housekeeper/Jules' maid
Abigail ~ Maid/Maddie's caretaker
Floyd ~ Underbutler/Milo's caretaker

This is the best picture that I could find of them.

 :
Left to right: Mrs. Birch, Abigail, Milo, Floyd, Jules, Maddie and Paisley.


And a few really good pictures.


Check out our review of A Princess For Christmas here: http://chaptersandscenes.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/the-family-reviews-a-princess-for-christmas/:
The whole family.

 :
The whole family including Paisley.


A Princess For Christmas:
I love Grandpa dancing with Maddie!


A Princess For Christmas:
Nice dip though her dress is UGLY!!!


The Christmas Eve Ball. Check out our review of A Princess For Christmas here: http://chaptersandscenes.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/the-family-reviews-a-princess-for-christmas/:
Paisley like a Guardian Angel in the background!


A Princess for Christmas:
Good ole Ashton.

Katie McGrath - A Princess For Christmas (2011):

I hope you all enjoyed my little review and I highly suggest that you watch this movie.  Hulu has it right now.


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I've watched this one! Haha, I like how you summed it up: "It is pretty cheesy, but Katie McGrath makes it tolerable." xD So true, though. Aww, I know, Maddie was soooo adorable. And I seem to remember really liking Paisley too! Thanks for all the pictures, I enjoyed it:)

    ReplyDelete