Monday, December 7, 2015

The Tinsel Tag

Laura, at An Odd Blog, started a tag.  It looked like a lot of fun, I thought that I would do it.


Rules - 
-Link back to the blogger who tagged you.
-Spread this tag like wildfire before December is over. 

1. What's your favorite thing about Christmas?
  Ummmmm!!  Well all of it is so cool!!  The decorations, the food, the cheer, the love, but if I had to choose one, I think it would have to be the songs.

2. Giving or getting presents?
  Giving.

3. Favorite Christmas movie?
   The Mistle-tones.

4. Favorite Christmas food?
  Do Christmas Cookies count?!! :)

5. Ice skating or sledding?
  I adore sledding and I have never been Ice skating, but I very much want to try it!!

6. Decorating a tree or decorating cookies? 
  Well I have never actually decorated a Christmas tree, but tree or cookies would be a very hard choice for me!!

8. What is your favorite Christmas memory? 
  Walking outside on a dark snowy morning to do animal chores and being greeted by my older sisters singing, 'We Wish You A Merry Christmas'.

9. Favorite Christmas song?
  'Not That Far Apart' by Ryan Kelly

10. Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?
  Can I have both?  :)  If I had to choose one, I think that it would probably be Hot Cocoa.

I tag, Olivia, Hope, Melody, Emma and Jessica.


3 comments:

  1. I liked reading your answers! And your favourite Christmas memory sounds perfect. Is Christmas your favourite holiday?
    Thanks for tagging me, Erudessa! I really appreciate it, although I actually don't celebrate Christmas, so I probably won't be able to participate in the tag. Thanks so much for thinking of me though.
    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't really celebrate it either. Just kind of! I think that it is probably my favorite!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks, sis. I'm finally working around to posting this. :)

    ReplyDelete