Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Seriously?

  Seriously?  Can this year get any worse?  You know I really shouldn't ask that.  Cause then it might. 

  Guys, Debbie Reynolds just passed away.  Like not even a few hours ago.  She was at her son's house discussing funeral arrangements, when she collapsed.  I can't believe it!  Now I have never seen Debbie in anything, except for clips from Singin' in the Rain, but I knew her name, not only as an actress, but also as the mother of Carrie Fisher.  It's devastating!

  God, please be with their family as they do through this very hard time.  Losing two people they love in less then 48 hours.  

  Rest In Peace Debbie and Carrie.  You will both be sorely missed. 


2 comments:

  1. The title of this post is so fitting.
    What a strange end to 2016.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I totally agree with one of my older sister's friends. "Everyone, just sit still, stay inside, don't move, hardly even breathe."

      Delete