Friday, May 11, 2018

Why?

  That is the question I ask myself as I write this post.  Why am I writing it?  There's not really anything to write about.  I actually do know the answer., I'm doing it to humor my little sister who wanted me to write a random post.  But no, I don't know why I decided to humor her this time.
  However, when I start thinking about it, there are things I've been meaning to tell you all about.

To begin with.....

That's right, I won!!  I'm really excited about it because not only have I never won anything like this before, but it was also my first Camp NaNo.


I was in a fantastic cabin with great people and it was so much fun.  At first I was apprehensive about joining that cabin, because I'm shy and I only knew one person there.  But then others I knew joined and I made friends with those I didn't know.  I very much enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next Camp.


My sweet little puppy, isn't so little anymore!  She is almost six months old and is growing like a weed.  Dog Bath time was a bit more exciting this year since we had three dogs to bathe instead of one.  Of course, none of them liked the baths, but we managed to keep them in the tub.







We had company over!!  PioneerGirl, Movie Critic, their younger sister and their mom stopped by on Monday.  It was great to see them again, it had been a year, but man those girls have gotten tall!  Movie Critic towers above me now.  😒


I've also found some really cool Irish Country songs.

I love this one.


Sad, but sweet


AND CELTIC THUNDER DID THE WILD ROVER!!!!!


And just because it's Friday, here is my 'Woooo hoooo!!  Friday is finally here!" song.



And i don't think there's anything else interesting to talk about.  

Oh, first the first time ever, the horse that I predicted would win the Kentucky Derby, won!

And...I watched The Quiet Man.  I don't like it.

  • The way they portrayed the Irish, irritated me.
  • Her randoms outbursts of temper that often made no sense were odd.
  • His complete and utter disregard for Irish customs and culture REALLY annoyed me.  'When in Rome..."
  • The American arrogance was horrible.
  • The way Sean treated Mary Kate was abominable.  If any man treated me like that?  I'd leave his RIGHT away.
 And that is all for now, folks! 
See you next time! 

3 comments:

  1. You shy???? Lol.

    Looking forward to listening to these songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I tried to do Camp NaNo, but... I only got one day in. I meant to work on a story idea I had for the contest you told me about, but April was way to busy!

    I saw Rosie with my own eyes, and I still can't believe how big she is!

    It was so great to see you guys! I can't wait to do it again. Sorry I got so tall...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I almost didn't finish, but I pushed through and I'm so glad I did. It gives a sense of accomplishment that is very rewarding!

      Hahahaha!!

      Me too! Lol!! WEll it isn't your fault! ;)

      Delete