Monday, September 23, 2019

Tolkien Party 2019: Would You Rather...


1.  ...join Thorin's Company or the Fellowship?

   Well, I'd say the Fellowship because of Sam and Pippin and all the other awesome ones, but then again, the Company is a total hoot!  I still think I'll join the Fellowship.

  2.  ...ride Shadowfax or an eagle?
  Seriously?!  Okay, this is a tougher one to answer.  I love horses and Shadowfax is absolutely amazing, but it's an eagle!  I think I'd have to go for the eagle.

  3.  ...travel through Moria or Mirkwood?
  Mirkwood, definitely Mirkwood.  I mean yes, there are creepy spiders, but it's a forest and I love forests.  Plus there are some really cool elves!

via Pinterest

  4.  ...learn to make elvish rope or mithril chainmail?
   Oooooo, I don't know, 'cause either could be really good at saving my life.  But I think it would have to be the mithril chainmail because I think it would probably come in handy more often.  I think.

  5.  ...try to outwit Smaug or Saruman?
  Yeah I'm gonna go with Smaug.  I'm pretty good at flattery, but I would never be able to outwit Saruman, not in a million years!

  6.  ...spend an hour with Grima Wormtongue or Denethor?
  Denethor.  He's a ass, Grima is a creep.

via Pinterest

  7.  ...attend Faramir's wedding or Samwise's wedding?
  HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!  CHOSE SAM AND ROSIE OR FARAMIR OR EOWYN?!?!  That's just wrong.  But since I have to chose, Faramir and Eowyn because more of the people I want to meet are there.

  8.  ...have to care for the One Ring or the Arkenstone for a day?
  The Arkenstone!  *shudders*  Keep the One Ring far away from me please, I'm pretty sure it would ruin me.

  9.  ...have tea with Bilbo or Frodo?
  Hmmmmm.  Well, if I had tea with Frodo, then Sam would probably show up, but depending on when  I had tea with Bilbo, I might get to see Frodo and Sam.  So I'll say Bilbo because I also get the feeling that Bilbo is a better cook than Frodo.


via Pinterest

  10.  ...fight alongside Boromir or Eomer?
  Honestly?!  Wow, you sure know how to ask some hard questions!  I gotta say Eomer, 'cause the Rohirrim are just awesome.  But then again, depending on where and when I was fighting alongside Boromir, Faramir might be there too.  So yep, don't know.

  Well that was a ton of fun!  I hope you all enjoyed my answers as much as I enjoyed answering.

14 comments:

  1. Fun, I really enjoyed your answers! And good points on 9 & 10. I really like how she came up with the Would You Rather questions this year, even though I keep wanting to answer "both and" ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answers! And what beautiful artwork you found for your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, there is some gorgeous stuff out there!

      Delete
  3. Aww, great answers! I know, #7 is a hard one -- I'm working on answering these right now myself, and kind of wishing I'd asked an easier question there! Hee.

    Thanks for joining the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAH!!! Thanks for hosting this party! I always love it!

      Delete
  4. Ah fun answers .... and I agree, HARD CRUEL questions. You did well ;)

    MB: keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB: thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe! Fun answers! This tag was super hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, now I might be rethinking some of my answers, yours are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, I tend to do that when I read others answers! Thank you!

      Delete
  7. Haha, yes, I think Bilbo might be a better cook than Frodo, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frodo had first his Uncle to cook for him, then Sam, so he never needed to perfect the skill.

      Delete