|Some of the best Knightley quotes.|
|I love this scene.|
And the Tag:
1. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a Jane Austen fan do you consider yourself?
2. If "they" would make a new Jane Austen Movie, and you would be able to be cast in it, which Jane Austen character would you most like to play?
Probably Catherine Moreland.
3. Is there any felicity in the world superior to a walk?
Yes. A good book.
4. Who's your favourite Jane Austen 'villain'? (As in 'villain' meaning 'the bad guy.')
As in, the one that I hate the most? Probably George Wickham. ( I know, I know, that isn't a very original answer!)
5. What/Who introduced you to Jane Austen?
My older sister.
6. Did you love/enjoy Jane Austen immediately, or has there been a time when you hated (um, prejudged) it?
I loved it immediately.
7. Who, in your opinion, is the funniest Jane Austen character?
The funniest? Well I think the one who makes me laugh the most is either Mrs. Jennings, from S&S, or Mr. Collins, from P&P.
8. Do you quote Jane Austen randomly in public?
9. Are children allowed to eat cake on weddings?
YES!!! Whats the use of taking them if they can't eat cake?
10. What is your reaction when you hear that an acquaintance (e.g. A lady at Church) of yours loves Jane Austen?
11. Who writes better letters, Mr Darcy or Captain Wentworth? (If you forgot what the letters were, shame on you, instead tell me if you prefer Strawberries to Chocolate or not.)
12. Which Jane Austen heroine do you relate the least to?
Marianne Dashwood I think.
13. What's your favourite Jane Austen house (from one of the movies)?
Hartford, from the 2009 Emma.
14. What's your favourite Jane Austen dress (from one of the movies)?
One of Jane Bennet's from the 1995 P&P.
|I can't find a full length picture, but this one of Jane's.|
15. Can you turn off lit candles with your fingers?
I haven't actually ever tried it.
Lovely tag Naomi!! I am having a lot of fun!