Thursday, March 3, 2016

Movies I Watched In February 2016

Titles with nothing before them I watched for the first time.

Titles with ** before them are re-watches.

Titles with # before them I watched with my little siblings.


Kate & Leopold





I thought that this movie would be kind of dumb, but it turned out to be fairly good.  Hugh Jackman is a brilliant actor and he sure can ride a horse!!


The Andy Griffith Show ~ 4 eps






I watched this while crazily knitting and crocheting for my niece.


** The Hunters






I completely adore this movie.  It has Robbie Amell in it and the way Robbie's character goes back and forth with his little brother is too funny!!!


Splash Splash Love






An adorable short drama that Mom, Mel and I watched for Valentine's Day.  You can read more about it HERE.


** You're Beautiful ~ ep 16






This drama is hilarious and I re-watched the last episode to relax after grocery shopping.  I had forgotten how funny Jeremy was, and how many times per episode Tae kyung screwed up his face to look like this:






** Leap Year






I couldn't resist watching this movie on Leap Day.  Even though the whole 'proposing to your boyfriend' tradition (imo) is like Declan says, "The stupidest thing I ever heard of!"


Healer ~ 11 eps




No, I didn't watch all 11 episodes right in a row.  Mom and Mel would never let me do that unless I was sick or injured or something.  This drama is killing me though!!  It has such amazing characters and acting and I just completely adore this drama!!!  And yes, MB, I know what you are thinking as you read this!!

So long folks!!  Thanks for reading!



7 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts and today I really needed it!!! Thanks. ~Taz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Kate and Leopold is a favorite of mine! I know it's kind of cheesy, but I pretty much grew up with it. "You want to vex my sister!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha!!! The way that Charlie and Kate went back and forth was very amusing!

      Delete
  3. OOOOOH love the Hunters sooooo much. Forgot about that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to watch Kate and Leopold.

    ...Aaaaaaand iit looks like I should try out some K-Dramas!!

    "I don't drive American redheads." :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.

      Ooooooo!!! Do, do!!!

      Hahahahaha!! "How do you know the color of my hair?"

      Delete