1. How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
I have been blogging for almost a year. I started blogging because I liked the idea of connecting with people and sharing the things that I love.
2. How long have you been following my blog and how did you find me?
I have been following your blog for about as long as I have been blogging. I knew about your blog because my older sister Melody has been following you for awhile and I had read most of your books.
3. Which of the books on my WIP list sound the most interesting to you?
The Worth of a King.
4. What are three of your favorite fairy tale?
Beauty and the Beast, Snow White and The Princess Pourquoi (a retelling of Sleeping Beauty).
5. What is the strangest fairy tale you've ever read?
The Seven Studious Sisters by Margaret Sherwood
6. What are some things that you're looking forward to/hope will happen in future Bookania Quests? (Or, if you haven't read the Bookania Quests yet, in the series in general, or, you know, you could just delete this question and pretend it never existed...)
I am looking forward to the Cinderella story arc. I have a suspicion as to who 'Cinderella' is.
7. Recommend a book for me to read. (You can check my Goodreads shelf to see what I've already read/my interests)
The Princess Pourquoi and The Princess and the Microbe. They are in the same collection and can be found HERE on Project Gutenberg.
8. What, to you, are the essential elements of a good story?
Something (I can't quite find the words to describe) that will envelope me and make the story live. Sorry if that doesn't make sense.
9. What is your favorite fairy tale retelling, whether film or book, and why?
Ooooo. It's a toss up between Stephanie Ricker's A Cinder's Tale or Mirror, Mirror. Both are unique and enjoyable.
10. Tell me about a project (preferably a book, but I'll understand if you're not a writer), that you're incredibly excited about.
Ummmmm.....I don't have a project of my own that I am excited about, but I am very excited for the release of Lady Dragon, Tela Du because I want to read that book sooooooo much!!! And I have a very darling older sister who every now and then very sweetly tells me, "I received the next chapter of LDTD this morning." Grrrr. :)
Thank you for coming up with these questions Kendra, it has been a lot of fun answering them.