Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Books I Read In October 2016

Titles that have nothing before them are books that I read for the first time.

Titles with this ** before them, are books that I re-read.

 Titles with # before them, are books that I read out loud to my little siblings.

Titles in ( ), are books borrowed from the Library.

  I know.  I'm posting about the books I read in October on the last day of November, but at least I'm actually posting it!  By the way, is anyone else annoyed/irritated with the new Blogger Dashboard?  I.  Can't.  Stand.  It.

Pride's Challenge by Joanna Campbell
Book of A Thousand Days by Shannon Hale
Eye of the Oracle by Brian Davis
Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine
Boy Allies at Li├Ęge by Clair W. Hayes
Boy Allies on the Firing Line by Clair W. Hayes
Lady Dragon, Tela Du by Kendra E. Ardnek
The Great Roxhythe by Georgette Heyer
** Conagher by Louis L'Amour
# ** The Princess Test by Gail Carson Levine
** Killoe by Louis L'Amour
Boy Allies with the Cossacks by Clair W. Hayes
Resistance by Jaye L. Knight
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh! How did you like The Two Princesses of Bamare? My little sister read it for the first time this month too! Happy late Thanksgiving! (My email isn't working, I can see what it says, but I can't reply!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really sweet story. :) My internet is being slow.

      Delete
  2. What did you think of Resistance? I'm hoping to receive it for Christmas, and it looks pretty good.
    A couple of my October favorites were probably The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater and Carry On by Rainbow Rowell.
    I like the organization of the new dashboard more, but I wish they still had the "Overview" page! That was the primary way I tracked my page view stats.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was okay. Definitely not my favorite book I've ever read, but it was decent. I just don't like most modern (i.e. written in the last 12 years) Christian Fantasy.

      Delete