Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Movies I Watched In October 2016

Titles with nothing before them I watched for the first time.

Titles with ** before them are re-watches.

Titles with # before them I watched with my little siblings.

The K2 ~ 2016 ~ 12 eps





This is a good drama.  Plus it's Ji Chang Wook.  He's the best!!


Healer ~ 2011 ~ skippy






(skippy) In other words, I was re-watching it, but only wanted to watch certain parts so I skipped around.


Full House Take 2 ~ 2012 ~ 6 eps






Why won't they just talk?!?!?!?!


Martin Clunes: Heavy Horsepower






A documentary that was a lot of fun. 


Boys Over Flowers ~ 2009 ~ 1 ep






Mum and I are slowly working on finishing this drama.  I love Yi Jung!




2 comments:

  1. Girl after my own heart. Nobody gets my obsession with Kdrama! I watched Awl and cried a bucket load over Marriage contract and laughed at Ms. Temper and Nam Junkgi. I didn't pick up teh movies though I did see A wonderful nightmare with Uhm Jung Hwa.Sad but nice movie.
    I even got my mother to watch Signal (absolutely fab).

    Thank you also for your kind words about my story. It made a dark day really bright. I'm so grateful for your encouragement and feedback. Have a wonderful Christmas.
    PS: Have you heard Reta Ceol's Celtic hymns. Maybe you'd like it! It's all instrumental, but done really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My older sister introduced me to kdramas. I haven't watched any of the ones you mentioned, though I have heard of them.

      I'm a little bit confused, What story are you talking about?

      No I haven't.

      Delete