Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Hello




Long time no see, folks!

Since last I posted I have (in no particular order):

Cut my hair.  It used to be waist length and I got a layered, just below the shoulder, cut.  Taking off all that length really brought out the curl and having such short hair took some getting used to!

Put up a Christmas tree for the first time in many, many long years.

Set up a bookstagram.  You can follow me @frosty.dragonfly.reads

Completed all 50,000 words of NaNoWriMo in less than 30 days!  I'm still really surprised that I actually did it.  My novel is a steampunk fantasy Beauty and the Beast with bits of The Snow Queen and East of the Sun, West of the Moon thrown in.  Never before have I had a story flow as smoothly as that one did!

I have met many new people, lost touch with others and had a few angry discussions with life.  But on the whole I am doing very well and am looking forward to posting on here more regularly.

So, I will see you all later!
Ciao!
 



4 comments:

  1. oooooohhhhh your blog is sooooo pretty. I'm like so jealous, haha. So glad to see you back in the blogging world ;)

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Erudessa! I'm glad that you're back! M has been talking to you, but I've missed your posts! Your blog layout is my favorite yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! I'm glad to see you again!

      Thank you! I like it more than I thought I would!

      Delete